Intermittent Fasting Benefits
Find out about intermittent fasting benefits, including benefits to male and female infertility
The Health benefits of intermittent fasting are numerous.
After the periods of fasting, people feel energized, the skin looks better, the body as if illuminates light from within—that sort of effect usually associated with the cleans from toxic elements. Often the body does not have much time for the significant cleanup because most of the energy utilized for digestion and elimination of food.
Yet, when we regularly provide our bodies rest from the necessity to digest, our bodies are perfectly capable transfer the excess of energy to the self-restoration.
It is not surprising that intermittent fasting can be helpful even in infertility cases.
- Intermittent fasting is capable of cleaning synthetic hormones out of the body.
- Fasting allows the liver to restore the damage that was done by the use of medications, such as painkillers, antibiotics, contraceptive pills.
- Fasting helps to restore the natural hormonal balance in the body, which is extremely important for improving fertility. Women’s ability to conceive depends on their hormonal health.
- Contraceptive pills have a suppressive effect on our natural hormonal cycles, and sometimes it takes significant time, in some cases, up to 2 years to restore the balance. Intermittent fasting can help due to its cleansing and therapeutic effects.
- It also flushes out toxins, balances blood sugar, heals erosion in the gastrointestinal tract, strengthens the immune system.
- In general, it makes all body systems much healthier, which is an essential step in preparation for future pregnancy.
- It is equally helpful in cases of male infertility. Intermittent fasting may improve the sperm count, the quality of the sperm, balance the testosterone levels.
Moreover, intermittent fasting is an excellent tool for managing eating habits and developing self-discipline.
This factor also contributes to the improvement of fertility because a healthy BMI (body mass index) is equally essential in male and female infertility cases.
Read more about the correlation between weight and fertility on my blog.
If despite all efforts you still experience problems or cannot conceive – go for safe, natural treatment by herbal and homeopathic remedies, book an appointment with us below.